Tiermohan National School is situated in rural Kildare. We are situated approx. 5 km from Kilcock, 10 km from Clane near the beautiful Donadea Forest. The present school was built in 1962, with some additions since then, but there was a school on this site dating back to around 1796.
The school is co-educational, under the patronage of the Catholic Bishop of Kildare and Leighlin, and caters for children from Junior Infants to 6th.
This crest incorporates St Brigid’s Cross symbolising our Christian heritage, the castle symbolising Donadea Castle and the tree symbolising the beauty of nature around us in the countryside.
Registered charity number: 20201420